PADI Divemaster is in demand around the world as professional dive guides and certified assistants during PADI courses. Go Pro and start living your dreams today.
Our PADI Divemaster course prepares you to join the ranks of the Professional Association of Diving Professionals (PADI). Take the first step in your dive career with Phangan International Diving School in Koh Phangan. We offer fully comprehensive programs designed to not only earn your Divemaster certification, but to also make you a valuable member of a dive centre team. You can learn diver supervision, compressor operation, equipment repair, and many other special skills that you won’t get from a standard Divemaster program.
- Work at local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations
- Assist Instructors with students
- Lead Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach Discover Snorkelling programs
- Conduct PADI Re-Activate programs for certified divers
- Lead certified divers on Discover Local Diving experiences
- Teach Emergency First Response programs after successful completion of an Emergency First Response Instructor course
- Is my internship structured, yet flexible enough for me to control my own schedule?
- Do I have an experienced PADI Course Director overseeing my training?
- Can I get tuition in other languages, if needed?
- Is my course going to run by professionals who make their living from creating world class PADI Professionals?
- Can I assist on PADI courses and dive after my certification is completed for additional experience?
- Will I have an on-site confined water training area and swimming pool at my availability for additional skill development and extended practice?
- Is the dive facility I want to be trained in able to offer the complete system of PADI ‘continuing education’ including Instructor programs and PADI specialty training in Wreck diving, Night diving, Deep diving, Equipment repair, Gas Blending and more?
- Are my Instructors able to help me with career advice and are they well connected in the local region and in other dive resorts around the world?
- Am I confident my Divemaster program will be professional, knowledgeable, interesting, real world and fun?
- Has PADI recognized my dive facility and Instructors with certificates of excellence and recognition?
If answering YES to each of these questions is important to you, then please contact us today to get started on what many people consider to be the best times of their lives. Unfortunately, the one thing we cannot give you an idea of is the great ambiance and atmosphere that exists at PIDS. Probably one of our biggest assets is intangible, no matter how well equipped our facility is, no building, boats, classrooms, or equipment can match the care, attention, service and quality that we put into every PADI program and all the staff at our resort who work so hard to achieve it. The camaraderie that is built between Divemaster candidates, as well as with the staff, forges life long friendships, and creates a network of dive buddies and professional contacts wherever you go in the world.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- +18 years old
- Rescue diver
- at least 40 logged dives to begin course (we can run a pre-week with dives included to get you to the 40 if necessary)
Course Time: 3-6 weeks
Next Step: Instructor Development Course (IDC)