Gas Blender Instructor
This course allows you to teach and certify divers with an interest in gas blending, how to apply different blending methodologies and explain the potential hazards related to handling oxygen and demonstrate the steps related to oxygen cleaning equipment.
Technical and recreational divers around the world are discovering the benefits of using exotic gasses to extend the limits of their diving abilities. As the demand has grown, so has the need for qualified gas blenders. The PADI Gas Blender Instructor course qualifies you to teach this course independently to your students and fellow staff members. Wherever your diving career takes you, being able to certify gas blenders is an extremely valuable asset to potential employers.
Gas Blender Instructor IN PIDS
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certification or higher
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor certification (can be offered the same time if necessary)
- A DSAT Gas Blender certification or qualifying gas blender certification from another organization. (Can be offered in conjunction with Instructor course).
- PADI Gas Blender (or equivalent, and can be offered in conjunction with Instructor course)
- Be Nitrox certified
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certification
Course Time: 1-1 ½ days